11. A teacher finds some of his students exceptionally bright and intelligent. How will he teach them?
(a) Along with higher classes
(b) Using enriched curriculum
(c) As per his wish
(d) Along with the rest of the class
12. Which of the following components of food is not digested and absorbed by the human body?
13. Which of the following is not an objective question?
(a) True and False
(b) Open-ended question
(c) Fill in the blanks
(d) One-word answer
14. What percentage of total freshwater on the Earth is found in lakes, rivers, streams, and swamps?
15. Which of the following is necessary for photosynthesis?
(d) All of these
16. Which of the following has promoted the ‘Insight theory of learning’?
(c) Gestalt theorists
(b) Jean Piaget
(d) Wolfgang Kohler
17. Teaching aids are helpful because of they
(a) help teachers work
(b) activate all senses
(c) help students to be attentive
(d) make learning more meaningful
18. Temporary hardness in water can be removed by
(a) adding chlorides and sulfates of calcium and magnesium
(b) adding bicarbonates of calcium and magnesium
Permanent hardness in water is caused due to the presence of chlorides and sulfates of calcium and magnesium.
19. Which of the following groups of features completely belongs to rural settlements?
(a) Agriculture, multistoried concrete structures, simple living, illiteracy
(b) Greenery, over-crowding, slums, multistoried concrete structures
(c) Greenery, good job opportunities, slums, superstition quality
(d) Agriculture, the joint family system, superstition, good air
20. An organism that lives in or on other organism and derives subsistence from it without rendering it any service in return is called
|Quiz 4: Environment Science MCQ Question|