1. Which of the following adaptive features is shown by aquatic plants?
(a) A good amount of woody tissues
(b) Good root hair system
(c) Dissected leaves
(d) Root cap
2. While teaching a teacher was referring to attention, memory, problem-solving, memory and planning. What was he teaching?
(c) Social skills
(d) Peer pressure
3. Amit was walking with his father near the sides of a small forest. His father was telling him that there are some organisms which can associate would support each other. Which of the following associations his father be referring to?
(a) Amabel growing over a tree
(b) Pitcher plant taking in insects
(c) Orchid growing on mango tree
(d) Lichens growing on the rock surface
Orchids growing on mango tree, Amabel (Cuscuta – parasitic plant) growing over a tree and pitcher plant taking in insects to eat are not the types of relationships in which the partners are supporting each other.
4. Which of the following animals have a strong sense of sight as well as hearing?
5. Egret birds are often seen feeding something on the buffalo’s back. What happens in this association?
(a) The bird is benefitted and buffalo is harmed
(b) Both bird and buffalo are benefitted
(c) The only buffalo is benefitted
(d) The only bird is benefitted
6. Which of the following is known as Regur Soil?
(a) Alluvial Soil
(b) Laterite Soil
(c) Black Soil
(d) Arid Soil
7. Your father’s mother’s husband is your
8. Identify from the following, a correct group of food items that we should eat more to recover from protein deficiency.
(a) Cereals, jaggery, and citrus fruits
(b) Milk, legumes, and meat
(c) Milk, citrus fruits and eggs
(d) Cereals, honey, and jaggery
9. Athletes are generally required to make more muscles and body mass. For this purpose, they need to take a diet which is rich in
10. Which of the following is not a determining factor climate of a place?
(a) Distance from the equator
(b) Distance from the sea
(d) None of the above
|Quiz 4: Environment Science MCQ Question|