11. The Sunderbans is the largest delta in
(a) Eastern region
(c) the world
12. Which is the oldest oil field of India?
(d) Nahan Katiya
[ Read More: CTET Subject Wise MCQ Questions with Answer ]
13. How many members are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha?
14. Babur defeated the Sultan of Delhi, Ibrahim Lodi in
15. The largest coal field in India is
[ Practice More: CTET Previous year Question with Answer ]
16. The state where the first Non-congress Government was formed after Independence
(a) Tamil Nadu
(c) West Bengal
17. Consider the following statements regarding the Fa-Hien.
I. He was a famous Chinese pilgrim who visited India during the rule of Chandra Gupta II.
II. He spent 10 years in India alone. For three years, he was in Patliputra, learning Sanskrit and writing his memories of the journey.
Select the correct answer using codes given below
(a) Only I
(c) Both I and II
(d) Neither I nor II
18. The Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College founded by Sayyid Ahmed Khan in 1875 at Aligarh, later became known as
(a) Aligarh Muslim College
(b) Aligarh Muslim University
(c) All India Muslim University
(d) All India Mohammedan University
[ Download: 2011-2019 CTET Previous Year Question Papers ]
19. Article 40 which requires the state to organize village Panchayats and Authority to enable them to function as units of self-government is part of
(a) Directive principle of State Policy
(b) Right to Constitutional Remedies
(c) Right to Freedom of Conscience
(d) None of the above
20. Who was the leader of the Young Bengal Move
(a) HL Vivian Derozio
(b) Swami Vivekananda
(c) Sister Nivedita
(d) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose