1. Which of the following are the correct levels of learning?
(a) Facts, Knowledge-how, Information, Comprehension, Wisdom
(b) Facts, Information, Comprehension, Knowledge-how, Wisdom
(c) Facts, Information, Knowledge-how, Comprehension, Wisdom
(d) Facts, Comprehension, Information, Knowledge-how, Wisdom
2. Change in behaviour due to maturation etc is also called learning.
3. What is thinking?
(a) Use of Symbols
(b) Use of Language
(c) Concept Learning
(d) Perceptual Process
4. For which category of subjects are the detour problems used?
5. The name of the theory advocating a sudden solution to the problem is
(a) Operant learning
(b) Theory of insight
(c) Trial and Error theory
6. “Sensation is a gateway of knowledge.” This statement is
(a) Mental Development
(b) Physical Development
(c) Attention Development
(d) Language Development
7. In individual difference we find
(c) Both A and B
(d) None of these
8. Meredith’s study has shown that children of those families are in general ….. which are at a higher social level.
(a) less healthy and developed
(b) more healthy and developed
(c) more healthy but less developed
(d) not healthy but developed
9. What is the number of personality traits analysed by Cattell?
10. Murray created the history by constructing a test, what is that?
(a) Ink Blot Test
(b) Sentence Completion Test
(c) Thematic Apperception Test
(d) Rating Scale
|Next Post||Previous Post|
|Quiz 4: Child Development and Pedagogy||Quiz 2: Child Development and Pedagogy|