Science and Pedagogy MCQ Question
1. Carbohydrates are stored in plants and animals in the form of
(a) Cellulose and glucose
(b) Cellulose and glycogen
(c) Starch and glycogen
(d) Starch and glucose
2. Which of the following statement is incorrect for states of matter?
(a) Bose-Einstein condensate is formed by heating gas of extremely low density
(b) The forces of attraction between the gas particles are very less
(c) Plasma consists of super energetic and super excited parties
(d) The plasma glows with a special colour depending on the nature of the gas
3. Some acids are strong and some are weak. The strength of an acid depends upon the certain ion produces in water. That ion is
(a) Hydrogen ion
(b) Oxygen ion
(c) Chlorine ion
(d) Metal ion
4. Which among the following is not a single flower, but a group of flowers ?
(c) China rose
5. The Mountaineers need to carry oxygen cylinders while climbing. This is because with them :
(a) The temperature of the air is much higher than that on the ground level
(b) No air is present at an altitude more than sea level
(c) The amount of air available to a person for breathing is less than that available at ground level
(d) The pressure is extensively lower than that on the ground level
6. Pyorrhea is caused by
7. Which of the following changes when a particle is moving with uniform velocity ?
8. Choose the odd one out from following options.
- Receptacle 2. Sepals 3. Self-pollination 4. Pistil 5. Cockroach
(a) 1 and 2
(b) 3 and 4
(c) 1, 2 and 4
(d) 4 and 5
9. Which amongst the following statement is incorrect about science?
(a) Science is cumulative and endless series of empirical observations
(b) Science is bringing all phenomenon in happening around
(c) Science is based on the formation of concept and theories
(d) Science is the process of acquiring and defining knowledge
10. The Aim of science teaching at primary level are
(a) Knowledge – Comprehension – Application
(b) Abilities – Praises – use of leisure time
(c) Skills – Interests – Articulation
(d) None of the above